TITAN BEST - SAUTE CASSEROLE
- Sauté Pans come in two sizes, 24cm 2.5LT or 28cm 3.5LT. See drop-down box for induction availability.
- Detachable handle
- 7cm depth
- Matching Safety Glass Lid, oven-safe up to 250°C
ABOUT WOLL TITAN BEST
The original just got better.
Our legendary Titan Range with
reinforced diamond titanium surface.
Woll Titan Best - The Ultimate
Building on WOLL's original commercial range, Titanium Nowo, Titan Best features new and improved surface technology.
All pieces are gravity cast by hand in Germany with their high-quality surfaces fused on at 20,000°C. This ensures you never experience peeling, bubbling or flaking and have incredibly hard-wearing non-stick performance.
Using this manufacturing process, WOLL Titan Best pans can reach temperatures of up to 450°C without damage! Not that we ever need to cook at these temperatures- but if you want to sear meat, stir fry, or simply experience longevity with your cookware; this range is ideal for you.
Unlike most non-stick pans, WOLL Titan Best pans are:
- Oven safe: All our WOLL pans are oven safe, including fixed handles and glass lids!
- Versatile: With detachable handles, not only do pans go into the oven- you may also use them on the BBQ or under the grill. Detach handles for easy storage in your cupboard and drawers or space in dishwasher and sink!
- Dishwasher safe: Although they are so easy to hand wash, dishwashers are okay too.
- Utensil safe: We recommend wood, bamboo or silicone utensils, but you may also use metal if you like. Avoid sharp and pointy!
- Hot pan into cold water safe: With a 25-year manufacturing warranty (or 10 years for induction products) on the frame of your pan, we recommend putting your hot pan straight under a cold tap! Its the fastest way to clean your cookware, and we guarantee that they will never warp.
- Suitable for high heat: Most non-stick pans are made into a “layer” which means when they are taken past medium heat the layers either come unstuck or simply burn. WOLL Titan Best pans are an 8mm thick single-piece frame, capable of high heat cooking.
- PFOA Free: The entire manufacturing process and the coatings of all Woll pan ranges are completely free of PFOA.
- Energy Saving: In a WOLL professional cast product the heat is distributed and stored particularly well – which means you can keep the temperature turned down and make great energy savings while cooking. For example, you will use 1/3 less energy compared to using traditional cast iron pans.
Suitable for gas, ceramic, halogen and electric cooktops- select induction option where applicable to choose induction cookware.
Always read your care guide before commencing cooking for tips on maintaining the best performance and longevity!